Join the Museum’s Corporate Membership
The National WWI Museum and Memorial Corporate Membership provides corporations with the opportunity to participate in a mutually beneficial relationship with the Museum, which houses the most diverse WWI collection in the world and is the nation’s only Museum dedicated to the Great War.
Corporate involvement and support are vital to the Museum’s long-term goals of delivering a unique museum experience, together with providing quality programs and events. Corporate Membership benefits can include:
- Recognition in publications and donor listings
- Corporate guest passes
- Discount in the Museum Store
- Discount in the Over There Café
- Invitations to exclusive Corporate Member events
- Invitations to special exhibition previews, private receptions and other VIP events
- Unlimited discounted admission tickets
- Discount on special event facility rental
- Private “From the Vault” group tours
Corporate Memberships start at just $2,500. For more information on levels and benefits of membership, or other corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact Paige Doty Gammon, Vice President of Corporate Engagement, at 816.888.8137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.